Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 00:32:37 +0100
From: Rafael Waldo Delgado Doblas <lord.rafa@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Rafael's weekly report #6

Hello,

Thank you for the answers, I will work on this task.

First daily report.

Accomplishments:
1. Clean any OpenCL/CPU code from CGMiner.
2. Understand how CGMiner drivers works.

 Priorities:
1. Get a detailed decryption of Scrypt.c. (I have sent a mail to cKolivas).
2. Move Scrypt.c to Epiphany.
3. Get one instance of Scrypt runing on one Ephipany core.
3. Expand to the rest of cores.

Regards,
Rafael.

Content of type "text/html" skipped