Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 01:44:31 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: cryptocurrency mining fallback in JtR

2013/7/25 Rafael Waldo Delgado Doblas <lord.rafa@...il.com>:
> Hello, I think that this looks better but I prefer await up to Solar answer
> because he commands me to remove the word "mine" because those options are
> inside of the Miner section.

Then StartsAfterEnd could be better, somehow option "AfterEnd=1" is
not clear to me what will happen after end (end of what?).
Ideally options should not require any comments.
This might sounds silly to spend time discussing it, but it is better
to do that now rather changing it after people post their configs on
the web/blogs.

Sure we should wait to hear his opinion.

Lukas