Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 20:06:54 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: new dev box wishes

2013/6/28 Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>:
> 1. Water cooling.  I'd appreciate any advice on water cooling for Xeon
> Phi 5110P.  (If we do that, perhaps we should do it for 7990 as well.)

The hardest part of that would be find block for it. Maybe it would be
possible to adapt some gpu/cpu block but unless you don't have Phi
handy it is impossible to find something that will fit.
Only block I found was this one:
http://www.asetek.com/press-room/news/375-asetekr-liquid-cools-intelr-xeon-phi-coprocessors.html

You said that you want to use CM Storm Trooper, for our purposes seems
to be a bit too small. Integrated (block+pump) water cooler may not
fit there.