Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 16:51:20 -0700
From: Jeremi Gosney <epixoip@...dshell.nl>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Parallella: scrypt

On 6/26/2013 2:49 PM, Rafael Waldo Delgado Doblas wrote:
> I have checked the miner that epixoip told you, cgminer, but looks
> like doesn't have CPU support, for CPU support there another one
> called "cpuminer".

Ah, it looks like cgminer dropped cpu mining a few months ago. Just go
back to an earlier branch where it was still supported:
https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer/tree/2.10

By the way, cpuminer *is* cgminer. cpuminer was the old name, then when
gpu support was added, it was renamed to cpu-gpu miner -- or cgminer,
for short.