Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 21:55:07 +0530
From: Sayantan Datta <std2048@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Sayantan's weekly report #0

On Tuesday 11 June 2013 01:14 PM, Solar Designer wrote:
> Unrelated to your priorities listed above, how about one more: improve
> your code quality?  Have you done anything on this, such as in response
> to me and Lukas (IIRC) pointing out some issues to you recently?
I did the code clean up few days back when you mentioned about those
issues in my code. Please check the bleeding.  I have removed all
redundant opencl host code, corrected most of the weired alignment and
removed false blank lines which weren't required. Lukas said to do

indent -kr -i8 -nlp -nbbo -ncs -l79 -lc79 <filename>

But this breaks down long lines into multiple shorter lines at wrong
places that makes the code unreadable from my perspective. So I didn't
do that.

You also mentioned about weired naming , while I have fixed some of them
but not all because I can't think of any better names which explains the
identifiers better. Do you prefer hungarian notation ?

Regards,
Sayantan