Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 13:27:58 +0200
From: Dániel Bali <balijanosdaniel@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Daniel's weekly report #0

Hello!

Accomplishments:
1. Implemented sha3 (keccak256) for OpenCL
2. Learned more about JtR's code architecture

Priorities:
1. We should start figuring out what needs to be done throughout my project
2. This means the timeline for my project should also be updated
3. The keccak implementation I put together is quite inefficient, I should
check it out with a profiler and try to improve it

Regards,
Daniel

Content of type "text/html" skipped