Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 12:00:06 -0700
From: Martin <martin@...turestogether.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: OS X Macbook problems trying to use GPU

Sorry if I'm misusing this list, but this started as a question about my computer hanging when I tried to use the -opencl formats after making the 'macosx-x86-64-opencl' build.

Someone asked me to try other formats to see if they hang but I didn't know how to create password files with other formats.  Magnum has answered my question.

Now I have tried other formats and I have some results.  Should I post that in the users forum?  This seems like a code issue, but I will move this thread there if you think this is something that users will be able to help me resolve.