Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 20:58:42 +0200
From: Dániel Bali <balijanosdaniel@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: AMD GCN ISA development

Hello!

Sorry for my absence.
According to my proposal the first step of my project would be an automated
tool that allows us to assemble and run GCN ISA code.
Unfortunately no known assembler exists that would work for us (except for
HetPas which is Windows based and closed-source).
However, we have a part of realhet's code that was used in HetPas.

My idea is to write a tool that assembles GCN ISA code into bytecode and
patches a specific section of the inner elf using libelf.

Is this what we need? Am I missing something that would enable us to create
such tool much easier?

Thanks,
Daniel

Content of type "text/html" skipped