Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 09:44:11 +0200
From: Frank Dittrich <frank_dittrich@...mail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Building john without plugin formats (was: Unify internal form of
 mscash2 hashes?)

On 05/30/2013 09:35 AM, Frank Dittrich wrote:
> On 05/30/2013 04:38 AM, jfoug@....net wrote:
>> Should be easy, as long as the CPU one gets built for opencl (I think it does).
>
> It only does if you don't move the mscash2_fmt_plug.c out of the way
> before building john.

I just tested this again with the version I used during contest.
It still works.
Except that if you get rid of all plugin formats, you'll see 2 lines
written to stderr:

$ make linux-x86-64-native > /dev/null
sed: can't read *_fmt_plug.c: No such file or directory
sed: can't read *_fmt_plug.c: No such file or directory

Frank