Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 01:37:34 +0400
From: Alexander Cherepanov <cherepan@...me.ru>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Yet more crashes

On 2013-05-02 23:31, magnum wrote:
> On 2 May, 2013, at 20:46 , Dhiru Kholia<dhiru.kholia@...il.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Patch attached.
>>
>> Committed to bleeding-jumbo. Thanks!
>
> I committed it to unstable in almost the same minute, and then found it already committed to bleeding - but git recognized it as the same :-)

Great, the following formats still crash:

dynamic_21
pkzip
sxc
rar
sunmd5

plus undrop crashes, plus some formats spills garbage etc.

Everything attached.

--
Alexander Cherepanov

Download attachment "problems.sh" of type "application/x-sh" (471 bytes)

View attachment "crashes.txt" of type "text/plain" (652 bytes)

View attachment "crash_undrop.txt" of type "text/plain" (120 bytes)

View attachment "misc.txt" of type "text/plain" (601 bytes)