Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 9:46:18 -0400
From:  <jfoug@....net>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: --fork

Portability issues fixed. fork/kill are not standard.  They are *nix specific.

I have taken it out of VC builds, and also removed the options from DJGPP builds.  I would imagine that mingw also would have problems, but I do not have a build env under that any more, so did not add defines for it.

Jim.

---- Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com> wrote:
> magnum, all -
>
> I've just pushed my --fork implementation to the public CVS repository.
> Please help test it, and merge it into bleeding.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alexander

Download attachment "JtR-bleeding-fork-ports.patch" of type "application/octet-stream" (3853 bytes)