Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 20:20:21 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: ICC performance regression

$ git grep SSESHA1body *.S
sse-intrinsics-32.S:#define SSESHA1body     _SSESHA1body
sse-intrinsics-32.S:# -- Begin  SSESHA1body
sse-intrinsics-32.S:    .globl SSESHA1body
sse-intrinsics-32.S:SSESHA1body:

Well there is something, but I can't test it here. Please elaborate. You should be able to build the same file using the sse-intrinsics-32.S make target, and perhaps check if the perl script does something wrong? Although from git history it looks like the exact same script was used last time.

magnum