Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 22:17:43 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: GPU support under Windows

Daniel,

Thank you for posting this.  While others will hopefully comment on the
actual issue, let me point out a bikeshed: going forward, please don't
use pastebin or the like.  Instead, please include such excerpts of
compiler output and your own changes to the code right in your messages,
or in attached text files (if they're too large to be included inline,
yet not too large to be posted - e.g., between 1 KB and 100 KB
reasonably goes into an attachment).  This will save us time and it may
result in more of us commenting (since not everyone who could comment
would bother to visit pastebin links).  Additionally, pastebin will
eventually be gone, and it might happen sooner than the content becomes
irrelevant to those browsing our mailing list archives.

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 02:24:45PM +0200, D?niel Bali wrote:
[...]
> http://pastebin.com/AK8PjjCx
>
> And here is my "mock up" makefile rule, I hope I didn't do anything stupid
> here:
>
> http://pastebin.com/MvUStaFF
[...]

Alexander