Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 01:27:33 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: gpg2john (was: Work needed before Jumbo-8)

2013/4/22 magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>:
> I think you should use it as-is. Single mode will split and mute dupes.
>
> However, you need to drop any ':' or replace them with ',' or space.

I did what you suggested. Now it seems to work, however there is a
problem with non ascii characters - I would be happy if you can take a
look at it.
Maybe this is because data in gpg is stored in bigendian. I used
wchar_t - maybe it wasn't a good idea at all.

You can use those commands to generate your own test file.

gpg --gen-key
gpg --export-secret-keys -a > <filename>

And those to remove it.

gpg --delete-key <mail>
gpg --delete-secret-keys <mail>

Lukas

Download attachment "gpg2john-gecos_support.diff" of type "application/octet-stream" (2485 bytes)