Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 20:44:41 +0100
From: Jan Starke <jan.starke@...ofbed.org>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Brute-forcing with regular expressions

Hi John,

I just uploaded the missing files. I forgot to add them to SVN after a
new feature has been added.

You should be able to select you favorite compiler by setting CC, e.g.
export CC=/usr/local/bin/gcc
See http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Useful_Variables#Compilers_and_Tools
for mor information.

Please let me know if you have any more trouble, I will answer as soon as I can.

I will reannounce rexgen on john-users; please do not answer to this
current e-mail, but to the reannouncement. Thank you.

Kind regards, Jan