Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 17:42:57 +0100
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Speeding up WPAPSK, by leveraging salt shortcomings

On 1 Feb, 2013, at 14:18 , jfoug <jfoug@....net> wrote:

> Here is the patch.  I have kept my debugging code in it (for now).  The
> debugging is mostly the extra data in the structure, and using an array, vs
> a memory allocated array.  But the debug code is wrapped with a #define, so
> unless that is defined, the extra crap will not be there.

I wrapped the debug stuff in #ifdef WPAPSK_DEBUG and made the helpers static (otherwise they clashed when included from GPU formats too).

Patch is applied. It works like a champ! This is Good Stuff. Nice and clean, I see no reason not to introduce such a method pointer to the struct. But until then, we have it for wpapsk formats.

magnum