Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:47:04 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: changes I have not posted

Me too. Hopefully the new format structure layout is going to stabilize soon (possibly already has), and we can get back to the J7-rc (which will soon be J7), and then get back to a single jumbo, and get rid of the bleeding, until we need it again.

From: magnum [mailto:john.magnum@...hmail.com]

We'll sort this out. I'm dying to get up to speed again

Content of type "text/html" skipped