Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 08:29:37 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Another CVS core bug: Does not load bare hashes

This is due to a change in prepare. Actually, it may be due to a change in loader, but I think it should be changed in each format's prepare statement, since they can get their data from any field.

Before, I think the code would put field 0 into field 1, if there was only 1 field.  I made this simple change to dyanamic's prepare, and things work fine for it.

	char *cpBuilding=split_fields[1];
+	if (!cpBuilding || *cpBuilding==0)
+		cpBuilding = split_fields[0];

So I will see if there are other formats which a 'raw' fails the TS, and make changes where they need to be made.

But that bug should be easy to squash.