Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 03:48:35 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: cuda format names

Someone changed cuda format names (phpass + crypt*)
this is current:
--format=NAME             force hash type NAME: afs bf bfegg bsdi crc32 crypt
                          des dmd5 dominosec dragonfly3-32 dragonfly3-64
                          dragonfly4-32 dragonfly4-64 drupal7 dummy dynamic_n
                          epi episerver gost hdaa hmac-md5 hmac-sha1 hmac-sha224
                          hmac-sha256 hmac-sha384 hmac-sha512 hmailserver ipb2
                          keychain krb4 krb5 lm lotus5 md4-gen md5 md5crypt-cuda
                          md5ns mediawiki mscash mscash-cuda mscash2
                          mscash2-cuda mschapv2 mskrb5 mssql mssql05 mysql
                          mysql-fast mysql-sha1 nethalflm netlm netlmv2 netntlm
                          netntlmv2 nsldap nt nt2 odf office oracle oracle11 osc
                          pdf phpass phpass-opencl phps pix-md5 pkzip po pwsafe
                          pwsafe-cuda racf rar raw-md4 raw-md5 raw-md5u raw-sha
                          raw-sha1 raw-sha1-linkedin raw-sha224 raw-sha224-cuda
                          raw-sha256 raw-sha256-cuda raw-sha384 raw-sha512
                          raw-sha512-cuda salted-sha1 sapb sapg sha1-gen
                          sha256crypt sha256crypt-cuda sha512crypt
                          sha512crypt-cuda sip ssh sybasease trip vnc wbb3
                          wpapsk wpapsk-cuda xsha xsha512 xsha512-cuda zip

0) I am assuming that it is because naming consistency - for the same
reason I was changing *crypt to crypt* almost year ago...
1)  phpass-opencl :) in cuda build
2) we do not have md5crypt cpu build, so I thing it should be
crypt-cuda rather than cryptmd5-cuda
3) do we want to change file names or we leave them as they're now
(crypt*_fmt.c)?

Lukas