Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 10:10:42 +0530
From: SAYANTAN DATTA <std2048@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Sayantan: Weekly Report #3

Sorry for being late in submitting the weekly report. My exams are
officially over and I have shifted to my home town for my summer holidays.
Thus from this week onwards I'll submit everything in time  and also
dedicate a lot more hours in the project.

Priorities:

1. Design a function for dividing work among 2 GPUs.
2. Implement and test the function on bull.
(However today I saw that Tahiti isn't online. Is there any problem?)
3. Create a seperate common_pbkdf2_opencl.c .
4. Create a wikipage explaining the interface for common_pbkdf2_opencl.
5. Study blowfish.

BTW I was considering  changing my OS to 64bit kubuntu/opensuse. Any
suggestions which one would be better?

Regards,
Sayantan

Content of type "text/html" skipped