Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 23:12:36 +0530
From: SAYANTAN DATTA <std2048@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Sayantan: Weekly Report #3

Hi Alexander,

Specifically,perhaps move away from the manual unrolling to #define's or
> pragma.  (Or
> have you already done that?  I haven't looked at your code for a while.)

What exactly is manual unrolling? Do you mean using #define and
#ifdef/ifndef so that one doesn't have to change the codes manually?

I think your first priority should be making your existing code cleaner
> and getting it to run fast on the 7970

What I learnt that single core BD is indeed very slow. Right now I have an
openmp version of host codes which produce 83-84k real c/s.    I will
commit it tonight or by tommorow morning.

Regards,
Sayantan.

Content of type "text/html" skipped