Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 19:26:28 +0200
From: Frank Dittrich <frank_dittrich@...mail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: bash auto-completion for john

On 05/09/2012 07:18 PM, Solar Designer wrote:
> Frank, magnum -
>
> Thank you for your work on this.
>
> On Tue, May 08, 2012 at 09:59:26PM +0200, magnum wrote:
>> I'll commit this along with a make rule for installing.
>
> I see that john.bash_completion is in magnum-jumbo now (great!), but it
> is lacking a copyright and license statement.  Frank, can you please add
> that?

the code is NOT anywhere near the quality to be proud of, but I
understand that copyright and license information is necessary, so I'll
probably add this tomorrow.

While we are at it:
$ ./john
John the Ripper password cracker, ver: 1.7.9-jumbo-5 [linux-x86-sse2i]
Copyright (c) 1996-2011 by Solar Designer and others
                   ^
I guess this will be fixed before a new jumbo is released.

Frank