Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 21:12:07 -0300
From: Claudio André <claudioandre.br@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: SHA-256 code from Bitcoin miners

Hi, I've been looking at these miners for a while. But since i'm not a
criptographic guy, i haven't found (easy) good ideas.

But, now looking at some recent opencl files in this "cgminer", i
noticed there are some ideas and/or probably the correct syntax of
something i failed to use in the past.

I'll try the opencl usage part and i'll report.

Cheers