Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 08:35:28 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: MSCash2 CUDA

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 10:42:18PM +0200, Lukas Odzioba wrote:
> Please also have in mind that results on hashcat site are for GTX570
> with 1600Mhz, not stock 1464Mhz.
> For stock should be around 32.3*1464/1600 =29.6k c/s

Sure, but I am in fact using a 1600 MHz GTX 570 card: Palit GeForce GTX
570 Sonic Platinum "overclocking edition" (the box says so), so my
results should be directly comparable to the published ones for hashcat.
This card is probably overclockable further (a review gives 1986 MHz as
max shader clock for the same card when overclocked further), but I am
using it at the vendor default setting of 1600 MHz.

Alexander

P.S. Lukas, please do quote some context in your replies.  Otherwise
they are a lot less useful in the list archives or/and to someone who
hasn't been watching a discussion thread closely.