Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 14:29:10 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: qhasm-cudasm

Hi,

There's a recent paper by Dan Bernstein et al. on a new high-level
assembly language for Nvidia GPUs:

http://binary.cr.yp.to/gpuasm-20120313.pdf

qhasm-cudasm itself doesn't appear to be available for download yet (or
at least I could not easily find it); only the older qhasm
(semi-portable high-level assembler for multiple CPU archs) is
available.  Yet the paper is worth reading, and we can ask for
qhasm-cudasm is we want to.

The paper references several other tools as well, including for AMD GPUs.

Alexander