Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 12:07:02 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: SHA-224

Lukas,

Just got a request via Twitter for us to add support for SHA-224 on GPU:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Firecul/status/159870747421061120

"@Openwall Any update for SHA-224 with CUDA enhancement? Currently using
1.7.8-J-8 with the AllCUDA patch but GPU isn't being touched."

While I am surprised that SHA-224 is in demand at all, I guess it should
be trivial to support it in your existing raw SHA-256 code (or in a
revision of it - separate format perhaps).  What do you think?  Would
you add it?

Thanks,

Alexander