Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 15:04:03 -0600
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: cracking RADIUS shared secrets with john the ripper

This was cygwin, with older compiler (gcc, pre 4.3).   There was a byteswap
and bswap_32()   I do not think mingw has this header, however, so it is
likely that we cannot simply replace the __linux__ with __GCC__

I also changed bswap_32 function within the 4th block, because it did clash
with the same named macro in that version of gcc.    But now, if the build
is not in one of the first 3, that block of code should be 100% 'owned' by
john now, with no issues about external names clashing.

Jim.