Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 14:15:50 +0530
From: piyush mittal <piyush.cse29@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Bit slice implementation of DES based hashes

How to run Jtr is not a big issue.I don't know what was the problem
with "john-1.7.8-jumbo-7" on my 64 bit platform.Right now i am working
with "john-1.7.8-jumbo-8" and that is working fine.

After enumerating through all Des based formats.I got following
formats that are not using bilt slicing concept

Tripcode DES
Half LM C/R DES
LM C/R DES
NTLM v1 C/R MD4 DES

I will try to convert Tripcode DES first.

Thanking You

--
Piyush Mittal
M.Tech SEM-Ist