Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 10:59:50 -0600
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: numbered patches

I have created a new section, that is specific to 'post jumbo-8' patches,
intended for the next jumbo.

There is also :johh:john-1.7.8:jumbo8:files*.diff section.    There is also
a :john:jumbo8: section created, improperly.  If possible, that 'folder'
should be removed.  Through the normal wiki interface, there is no way to
remove a file/folder.

We (mostly magnum and I), should try hard to get decent naming convention,
and to put these files into the proper newly created folder.

There has also be a 'specific' grid created just for these jumboX to jumboY
patches.   The 'other' patches grid has been placed above this new one, so
that these 'other' patches do not get hidden.  Some of those are OS
specific, but are much needed by some users.

Jim.