Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 01:42:04 +0200
From: magnum <rawsmooth@...dband.net>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: No problem seen in Jumbo-6-RC5+0002 (was Problem seen in 1.7.8-Jumbo-6-RC3)

RC5 + patches 0001 and 0002, I see no problems now, linux-x86-64 with or
without OMP, and linux-x86-64-32-sse2.

I ran full test suite plus a separate length test for UTF-8 raw-md5u or
md5_gen(29) that is bound to cause problems if anything is wrong with
them. And a couple of manual tests for the new greek variants and other
things.

As a sidenote, I can't cross-compile 64-32 targets unless removing the
-lz from LDFLAGS but when I do, everything builds and runs fine
including pkzip. It builds and runs fine with OR without -lz using
normal linux-x86-64. Is -lz needed on other systems?

magnum