Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 10:39:36 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: John 1.7.8-jumbo-6-RC2 placed on wiki

I have rolled up the many patches between j6-rc1 and j6-rc2, and placed all
into a single easy to install patch.

There are 2 files. 1 is a diff file, that will update john.1.7.8-jumbo-5 to
john-1.7.8-jumbo-6rc2.  The other is the final tarball of
john-1.7.8-jumbo-6rc2.

At this time, there are no patches to j6-RC2.  However, I do know that my
rules reduction code is not complete, and still needs work. It does reduce
duplicate rules, but does not find all duplicates (yet).

All of the prior patches have been moved to the "Numbered patches from
1.78-jumbo-5 to 1.7.8-jumbo-6-RC2" wiki page:
http://openwall.info/wiki/john/jumbo-5-numbered-patches

Jim.

Content of type "text/html" skipped