Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:21:27 +0400
From: Aleksey Cherepanov <aleksey.4erepanov@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Aleksey's Status Report #18

During last week I did only reading and writing mails.

In my university I have a short semester and it starts harder than
others. However I would like to not stop and to do even though small
parts from my plan. So I will decrease priority for my mailing activity.

This week I will do minimal status page as described in my previous
status report. Then if I will have time I would like to read mails.
(Of course important mails will be read before anything.)

Priorities:
minimal status page,
reading mails,
the rest of the previous plan.