Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 00:29:27 +0400
From: Aleksey Cherepanov <aleksey.4erepanov@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Aleksey's Status Report #17

During last week I did only a bit. Actually I only fixed organization
info and thought about next items on the plan.

I would like to change my plan a bit because I would like to pull log
in. I found that QFileSystemWatcher could track file events so I think
to implement it like: read log as soon as it is written.

Also I think to reduce status info to only one parameter and button to
update it.

So with this two changes we will have three ways of tracking info
in the code: pending by timer, file events, manual request for info.

Also I think about using John's output while running but now it is
overlapped with pending by timer. However then I think it would be
good to support all this methods for all info we could get (when
possible) and to make user to choose better way (or hybrid way).

Priorities:
status,
log,
continue old plan.