Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 17:38:49 -0400
From: "Robert Harris" <rs904c@...scape.net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Build Issue on Solaris, John v1.7.8 jumbo-5 August 24, 2011

Magnum,

I hope this clears up what I was saying.

When I delete the line below, from the JtR v1.7.8 with jumbo-2 or jumbo-5
stdint.h file, I get a successful build of solaris-x86-64-gcc.

typedef unsigned long long uint64_t;

I suspect other Solaris builds would be affected the same way.

-Robert B. Harris from VA