Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 21:42:34 -0500
From: "JFoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: 1.7.8 Jumbo-6 RC1 released.

I have made a single rollup patch, of all numbered patches, and the work
magnum and I had both been working on.  Also included is the tripcode PoC
from solar.

The patch from 1.7.8-jumbo-5 to jumbo-6rc1 and a tarball of jumbo-6rc1 can
be found here:  http://openwall.info/wiki/john/patches

All of the numbered patches have been moved from that page, to their own
page on the wike, and the link to that page is on the listing of the j6-RC1.

Jim.