Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:58:38 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Lukas's Status Report - #15 of 15

2011/8/23 Samuele Giovanni Tonon <samu@...uxasylum.net>:
> i can recommend you a 6970, which is a good trade of >computational power and cost .
> meanwhile if you need to access to my home pc just mail me and >i'll keep it on.

Thanks. I was thinking about 5870 it's a bit slower and much cheaper.
Spending a lot of money on gpu is problematic because after a year
hi-end gpu will cost half what you paid.

It would be great have access to your gpu on Friday. Now I am working
on allopencl patch, and my local machine is enough for that.

Lukas