Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 01:07:33 -0500
From: "JFoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: LANG and LC_COLLATE

v1.04 has been released.  This uses john's unique program, vs using the sort
< pw2 | uniq > pw3 which 1.03 was using.   The unique used is the newest
update.  I do not rember if that came out at 1.7.8 or 1.7.7-jumbo-Something.
But it does depend upon this one, and simply avoids any file redirection,
and uses the -inp=filename command line switch.

An assumption is made that the unique program will live in the same
directory as the john executable.  This directory is set at the very top of
the tstall script (just like it was in v1.03).

The v1.04 is a simple patch file.  Only a couple of files were modified.

Jim.