Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 08:48:20 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: New directory in Jumbo tree

This is where I would like to leave the 'thick' formats, when switching over
to thin format.  That way, it keeps both a reference to what the code 'used
to be', and does keep the file there, just in case on some untested system,
the thin format either does not work right, or does not perform well.

I just wish there was a way to use patch to rename files.

Jim.