Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 02:18:45 -0300
From: Yuri Gonzaga <yuriggc@...il.com>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Yuri's Status Report - #14 of 15

> Does this apply to E-101 only or also to M-501?

I don't know yet. This answer will have to wait for the bitstream
generation.

> I notice that in your
> changes to the JtR tree, you call drv->WriteDeviceAbsolute() with sizes
> larger than 4 bytes.  I guess this is untested yet, but you're hoping
> that it'll work.  Correct?

Right. It is untested.  My intention is to transfer bigger block of data at
a time.

> And indeed for decent performance you'll need sizes not merely larger
> than 4 bytes, but rather you need to send/receive the entire blob of
> around 4.5 KB in size in one call.

I will have to change the loop verilog construction to receive and send
everything together.

Regards,

Yuri

Content of type "text/html" skipped