Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 05:22:45 -0300
From: Yuri Gonzaga <yuriggc@...il.com>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Yuri's Status Report - #12 of 15

Hello,

I started to integrate JtR with one core using the patched provided.
However, I can't get sucess in compiling all together.
It was possible to generate *.o files from $(PICOBASE)/software/source.
But, calls to JtR's Makefile are getting a lot of strange errors I couldn't
overcome until now.
Maybe, the mixture of JtR's C code with Pico's C++ one is causing this
problem in compilation.
A log file is attached as a way to help me to fix this issue.

I finished the verilog code of manager to use several cores in FPGA, but I
can't test in the board once I am stuck on that compilation problem.

I will be very grateful if you could help me with this errors.

Thanks!

Yuri

Content of type "text/html" skipped

Download attachment "compile.log" of type "application/octet-stream" (25498 bytes)