Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:37:24 -0300
From: Yuri Gonzaga <yuriggc@...il.com>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Yuri's Status Report - #11 of 15

Hi, there!

I am sorry for the lateness of this report.

   - Accomplishments
      - David has set a remote machine with a M501 board. It is working
      fine!
      - Helloworld example run properly both by "purty" (using ssh -X) and
      "PicoBus128_Helloworld.cpp"
      - Eksblowfish loop verilog was adapted to PicoBus128, including some
      simulation
      - Modification to JtR code to communicate with a single loop core.

In this point, I need some help.
I changed the JtR's Makefile to include the search path
"$PICOBASE/software/include" in CFLAGS variable.
Moreover, I run make on folder $PICOBASE/software/pico_drv and copied pico.o
to JtR's source folder.
So, I included the pico.o to JOHN_OBJS variable in JtR's Makefile.
Apparently, it compiled well, but returned the following error message:

> make[1]: *** No rule to make target `BF_std.o', needed by `../run/john'.
>  Stop.
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/yuri/john-1.7.8/src'
> make: *** [linux-x86-64] Error 2

How is the best way to tell make where to find Pico includes and compiled
library for PicoDrv?

   - Verilog for multiple cores manager (not finished)
   - Priorities
      - Correct JtR's makefile to compile and link properly
         - It will be useful both to one as multiple cores
      - Test JtR's on M501 for single core
      - Finish verilog for Manager of multiple cores
      - Integrate to Alexander's patch for JtR multiple cores
      - Test JtR's on M501 for multiple cores

Best Regards,

---
Yuri Gonzaga Gonçalves da Costa