Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 15:54:51 +0300
From: Nagakamira <nagakamira@...il.com>
To: sabotage@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Problems with building second stage of GCC for powerpc and powerpc64le

Hi everyone! I having troubles with building second stage of GCC for
powerpc64le and powerpc. Log: https://pastebin.com/LTzK6Btw I using GCC
7.3.0 with nsz's pacthset. To configure GCC for powerpc64le I used this
args: "--with-abi=elfv2 --enable-secureplt --enable-decimal-float=no
--enable-targets=powerpcle-linux" To configure GCC for powerpc I used this
args: "--enable-secureplt --enable-decimal-float=no". General args for GCC
are: https://pastebin.com/7jQY3Ki6.
Thanks.

Content of type "text/html" skipped