Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 22:00:12 -0600
From: will cunningham <willpanther@...il.com>
To: sabotage@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: local for user apps

Saboteurs,

I want to compile apps on my Sabotage box away from the butch realm as I
play with the apps I need not in your repository, but don't want to
package, or at least not 'till I know which version etc works.

The docs mention putting everything in local, and /local/bin is in $PATH,
but there is no local directory.  I'm guessing I create the local
directory, but beyond that what do I need to do to compile/;run my own apps
without stepping on butch's toes?

Thanks,

Will

Content of type "text/html" skipped