Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 00:56:28 -0300
From: Henrique Lengler <henriqueleng@...nmailbox.org>
To: sabotage@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: ALSA lib errors. conf.c and dlmisc.c

Hi, another error,

When my system boot or when I try to do anything with alsa, I get
this error message:

ALSA lib dlmisc.c:142:(snd_dlsym_verify) unable to verify version for
symbol snd_config_hook_load
ALSA lib conf.c:3328:(snd_config_hooks_call) symbol snd_config_hook_load
is not defined inside (null)
ALSA lib conf.c:3788:(snd_config_update_r) hooks failed, removing
configuration

I can't imagine a way to solve this and I found a bit of related things
here:

http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.linux.alsa.user/month=20020801/page=8
http://music.columbia.edu/pipermail/linux-audio-dev/2003-January/002638.html

Regards,