Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:13:49 -0800
From: "Doug Jolley" <ddjolley@...mail.com>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: WELCOME to popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com

>    Probably You should define POP_STANDALONE in params.h

Thanks, Boris.  I'm not out of the woods yet; but, I think that suggestion
went a long
way towards getting the job done.  At least now my executable is almost
exactly the
same size as the one from Slackware.  I'm still having problems; but,
because of my mistake
in subject selection, I'm going to post my current problem in a new thread.
Thanks again
for the help -- and sorry about the subject.

       ... doug