Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:56:52 +0200 (MEST)
From: "Philipp Jacob" <ph.jacob@....de>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Virtual Domains

Hi list,

probably this is a more exim-related question, but
I hope someone can help me anyway, due to the
fact someone experienced the same difficulties.

Referring to the pop3-ssl Howto written by Tim van
Erven I set up the system and the popa3d-part works
well.
Now my problem is to get exim to deliver into the
right 'virtual' mailboxes, like popa3d manages this
coordination through the /etc/valiases file. The name
of the mbox file is not related to the local_part of the
mail addresses, so that I can't use the ${local_part}
variable in the exim config.

The preferred way would be, that exim uses the same
file like popa3d, the /etc/valiases.

Is this possible?

Regards,
Philipp