Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 04:27:34 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Built In SSL Support

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 09:53:05AM +0200, Piter Graba wrote:
> I'm useing popa3d-0.4 without any problem till I wan't to give the
> popa3d-0.4-before-sendmail patch ( pop3-before-smtp patch from openwall.com).
>
> This is the bad output of make command ( without changes in params.h ).
> pop_auth.c: In function log_pop_auth':
> pop_auth.c:74: warning: implicit declaration of function client_addr'
> pop_auth.c:74: warning: format argument is not a pointer (arg 5)

That's a minor issue with the patch, but shouldn't affect its
operation.  Such things are quite normal for third-party patches
which are generally of lower quality than popa3d itself.

> make: *** No rule to make target pop_pbs.o', needed by popa3d'.  Stop.

And this indicates that you probably haven't applied the patch
correctly.  The patch adds a new file, pop_pbs.c, and pop_pbs.o should
be built from it.

--
/sd