Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 20:10:05 +0200 (CEST)
From: Camiel Dobbelaar <cd@...tia.nl>
To: Emil Ungurean <kawa@...link.ro>
cc: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: popa3d with Postfix

You're right, mail not getting delivered through SMTP has nothing to do
with popa3d.  If there's no mail in /var/mail or /var/spool/mail then
popa3d has nothing to serve.

If your mailserver is not contacted at all you might not have MX records
set up correctly.  It might help if you tell us your domain and/or IP.

--
Cam