Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:50:14 -0500
From: "J.D. Bronson" <jeff@...c.com>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: popa3d on solaris 9

I have compiled popa3d-0.6.3 on solaris 9 (x86) and quite impressed with
performance :)

However I was wondering if there was any advantage to adjusting any of the
settings (buffers?) on params.h for my setup?

PS. I am not looking for a flame, but just any tips on enhancing
performance from a terrific pop3 daemon :)

thanks!

--
J.D. Bronson
Aurora Health Care