Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 15:37:36 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Handling the 'DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA' message?

On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 03:37:46PM -0700, Dan Hollis wrote:
> Has anyone wrote a patch for popa3d to skip over the 'DON'T DELETE THIS
> MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA' that uw-imap creates in mailboxes?

This has been asked for once, but I don't know of an existing patch to
do it.

It's not hard to do, but I clearly wouldn't want to complicate popa3d
with a hack like this, especially given that I see very little use in
combining popa3d (with its security as the primary goal) and uw-imap
(with doesn't care about its security) on one box.  This is not the
only IMAP server out there.  For example, you might want to look at
http://dovecot.procontrol.fi

--
/sd